up and downdate
I'm coughing up blood. In other news, the artists on halsted and 18th are opening up their homes and bottles of Bernard Shaw for The Annual Pilsen Event. In closing, I think this is about the funniest exchange I've been a part of recently.
X said...
The Episcopal is baptized in a tuxedo while drinking pink (if you know what I mean) champagne from an erotically stylized flute...
Y said...
I was baptized as an infant in the Presbyterian tradition and did some basic Confirmation reading with my dad as a teenager. Just Martin Luther and CS Lewis stuff. I don't intend to get baptized as an adult.
Z said...
Good, don't get rebaptized! Down with anabaptists! I struggled for a while in college trying to decide if I wanted to get "rebaptized" as an adult, but came to the conclusion that it wasn't the right thing to do.
X said...
I was baptized as an adult and it was fucking awesome. you guys totally missed out.
Z said...
When were you baptized as an adult? Your dad's a Baptist minister, for crying out loud, wouldn't he have dunked you at a pretty young age?
X said...
it fucking ruled so damn much.


3 Comments:
Can't you even tell the truth about your baptism? In other news, tonight I attended a service and heard a sermon on Ecclesiastes, which made me think of you . . .
Is Andy baptized or not? *confused*
me to
Post a Comment
<< Home