Iamthegreatestthingever

I move and shake like the rest of them.

Friday, March 10, 2006

649699607

Well, it’s Friday and you know what that means...the collection agency finally tracked me down for a little face-to-face encounter. How did they find me? Arrgh! I’ve been fighting the great injustice that is the GAP credit card–foisted on unsuspecting sexy college students just trying to get an extra 10% off his jeans. After two years of threatening letters I thought they had given up. I was wrong.

The really scary part is how much they know about you: address, ssn, eye color, shoe size. Damn the man and his comfortable, comfortable pants, which have now cost me almost 200 dollars.

Whatever you do, don't tell certain people about this unfortunate affair. She knows nothing about the collection agency that’s been on my tail for about a year now. Or, for that matter, about the 300 dollars I lost last week playing stand up poker over the phone with a notorious liar. I still can’t believe some of the cards he said he was throwing down.

In closing, some people would get mad that a little fiscal impropriety has cost them about 2K over the past couple months. That person is not me. The way I see it—if you can’t put half your money into a secret bank account to use on bookies and a harmless addiction to painkillers and gourmet gummy bears, what’s the point in living?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home